2021 Player Tryout Preregistration
The EP Jr Panthers Baseball and Softball Organization is taking registration for interested individuals for the 2021 season.
Team rosters will be set at 11-13 players depending on the coach. Players that don’t make the roster can be added as alternates and will still practice and develop with the team.
Boys age brackets include 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U (FULL), 13U (FULL), and 14U
Girls age brackets include U10, U12 (11/12 year olds), and U14 (13/14 year olds)
Roster player fees are $350 which includes an equipment bag and batting helmet for 1st year players. It also includes 2 jerseys, team hat, practice equipment, practices, and all tournament fees.
Alternate player fees are $175 which includes batting helmet, team jerseys, team hat, practice equipment, and practices.
Players may obtain sponsorship’s to offset their fees. 50% of any sponsorship a player obtains goes directly to their fees. The other 50% goes in to the team account to help with other expenses.
Teams may opt to do additional fundraisers as needed.
What is a General Season
- Practices beginning in January indoors
- Games and tournaments beginning in March
- 5-8 weekend tournaments
- Most seasons include one out of town tournament. In years past, that has been in the Wisconsin Dells
- The remaining tournaments are local to the Quad City region
- League and/or scrimmage games as set up by the head coach
- The season generally ends in late June to early July
- Preference is given to players residing in the Erie and PLT school districts. If an individual team’s roster is short then they will accept players from beyond the boundaries.
- Requirement to play in your local recreational league (EBA, Prophetstown Park District, or Tampico Sports program)
- Private lessons can be established at an extra per session charge
- 9U TBD
- 10U Chad Keegan
- 11U TBD
- 12U Chad Miner
- 13U Justin Frank
- 14U TBD
- U10 Brett Anderson
- U12 TBD
- U14 Carl Weidel / Tasha Keegan