11U Boys Super Bowl Fundraiser
Congratulations to our 2019 Winners
- 1st Quarter winner Sweetser $125
- AFC 0 NFC 0
- Half-Time winner Hackett $250
- AFC 3 NFC 0
- 3rd Quarter winner Sweetser $125
- AFC 3 NFC 3
- Final Score winner Sweetser $500
- AFC 13 NFC 3
Rules and Information
Price: $20 per Square
- $125 for the 1st Quarter
- $250 for Halftime
- $125 for the 3rd Quarter
- $500 for the end of regulation
How the Game Works:
- The day before the Super Bowl or once all of the entry fees have been collected, numbers will be drawn to fill the AFC and NFC score lines.
- At the end of each quarter, the score will determine the winner of the prize money
- The last digit of the score will be used to determine the space on the grid that wins.
- For example, if the score is AFC 17 and NFC 10 at halftime, then the person that lines up with the AFC 7 and NFC 0 numbers on the score lines is the winner of the halftime prize of $250.
- If the game is tied at the end of regulation, the tied score will be used as the end of regulation payout.
- The final grid and numbers will be posted on this page prior to the start of the game.